The Dashboard section of MRPeasy shows the most important metrics about the performance of your company.
- Clicking on a widget will open the detailed report.
- Add or remove widgets by clicking on Customize dashboard.
- The order of widgets can be changed by clicking on a widget title and dragging it to a new place.
- Depending on user rights, some widgets may not be visible.
The following widgets are available:
- Late CO - number of customer orders that are confirmed, but not shipped, with a due date in the past;
- Late MO - number of manufacturing orders that are not finished and have a due date in the past;
- Late PO - number of purchase orders that are not received yet and have an expected date in the past;
- Min. Stock - number of stock items whose quantity in stock is below the minimum quantity;
- 7 Days Late Invoices - number of invoices that are in Unpaid or Paid Partially status and are overdue 7 days or more;
- MO in progress - number of manufacturing orders that are in progress or paused;
- OEE – the percentage of overall equipment effectiveness from the beginning of the month;
- TEEP – the percentage of total effective equipment performance from the beginning of the month;
- Sales - the total sum of invoices from the beginning of the month;
- Stock - the total cost of inventory;
- Cash flow - the balance of payments received from customers and payments made to customers from the beginning of the month;
- Purchases on-time - the percentage of POs that have been received on time from the beginning of the month;
- Manufacturing on-time - the percentage of MOs that have been made on time from the beginning of the month;
- Deliveries on time - the percentage of COs that have been shipped on time from the beginning of the month.